Shadow Of Death UO Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheat Engine, SpeederXP, Speed hack

Go down

Cheat Engine, SpeederXP, Speed hack Empty Cheat Engine, SpeederXP, Speed hack

Post  viciouslykillingyou Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:48 am

This is a short and simple post on the topic of these various 3rd party programs that give you an unfair edge over the legit players like myself.

It comes down to logic for me at least. If a player is cheating its going to bother at the very least the person he is attacking and winning the fight due to cheats. So here you have the option to ban the cheater or allow him to continue his ways of cheating and pissing people off.

Just think of it this way, if you ban the cheater, you will be losing the cheater + maybe his friends. If you let the cheater play and cheat you will simply end up pissing off the rest of the player base that doesn't cheat. So you can ban the cheater asap or take the greater risk of losing the legit players that get fed up with the lack of law on 3rd party programs.

I'm in favor of one warning tops if even that before a ban, cheaters don't change their ways they just get better at cheating and hiding it and lets face it after 10+ years of UO we all know what is illegal and will get us in trouble so yeah, they shouldn't even need to be told.
viciouslykillingyou
viciouslykillingyou

https://www.youtube.com/user/viciouslykillingyou?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum