Shadow Of Death UO Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

add new rares???

4 posters

Go down

add new rares??? Empty add new rares???

Post  Noxfiend Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:49 pm

Maybe add some rares to monsters, deco etc give us something to do when theres no pvp, no tmajor trammel shit i mean like simple things ... blood maybe, webs, u get the idea.. lets hear your opinions ppl..
Noxfiend
Noxfiend
Admin

Back to top Go down

add new rares??? Empty Re: add new rares???

Post  DUES ATAMADA Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Noxfiend wrote:Maybe add some rares to monsters, deco etc give us something to do when theres no pvp, no tmajor trammel shit i mean like simple things ... blood maybe, webs, u get the idea.. lets hear your opinions ppl..
thats a good idea. Very Happy

DUES ATAMADA

Back to top Go down

add new rares??? Empty ....

Post  Admin Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:15 am

see the thing is... theres so many things you guys havent found. plus we have the token systems...

Admin
Admin

http://shadowofdeath.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

add new rares??? Empty ok...

Post  Noxfiend Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:15 pm

I've crawled every dungeon on the moongate and more a good few times over and ain't had one decent drop yet, all i've found are special fishing nets, ropes, chests, glacial staffs, deamon armor and ofc the daily rares which shouldn't even count lol and some other shit drops that are original to UO. The token system could do with some sprucing up too, there's next to nothing on it and one days decent farming of gore you can own everything in it.
Noxfiend
Noxfiend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  viciouslykillingyou Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:50 am

I have to agree [given I have not looked for rares at all] So aside from what I don't know about what you already have in place rare wise. I'm all for adding some drops to PvM hot spots, WWs is a great spot to PvM, get barbed leather + a 1 in a billion chance of a rare this creates pvm and pvp/pking. Just make sure you put them in 'hot spots' people go to. Nobody is going to sail to titan island for 1 in a billion shot at X item.
viciouslykillingyou
viciouslykillingyou

https://www.youtube.com/user/viciouslykillingyou?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

add new rares??? Empty yeh totally agree

Post  Noxfiend Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:31 am

yeh this is what im talking about glad someone is on board lol, hot spots like WW yeh and things like lich's in deciet blood eles poison eles in shame , elder gazers etc, known spots where tamers or w/e are gonna go farm shit and spend time, then ppl can log on a pk and have some fun with them haha
Noxfiend
Noxfiend
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum