Shadow Of Death UO Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-phase 2.-

4 posters

Go down

-phase 2.- Empty -phase 2.-

Post  Xerxes Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:17 am

A few changes were made regarding a few spell damages and other things, but to make things even better i believe there are still some flaws to be dealt with.

1. Poison resist is to high.

2. Weapon hits are a bit unbalanced, as it was with spells regarding doing decent damage and then doing next to nothing. Also I was watching some fencers earlier and it seemed spears were highly ineffective besides their para blow. Not to experienced with maces, but this may also be the case.

3.Also comment on this part please, but i think there should be a slight damage delay for both energy bolt and magic arrow.

4. Main boss for doom gauntlet should maybe drop a bit more gold.

thats it for now. keep up the good work.

Xerxes

Back to top Go down

-phase 2.- Empty ah

Post  Admin Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:22 am

Yes i agree on weapon damages, and as a solo scripter that is a hard task to tackle, but ofcourse i will do it, because i have to make sure the pvp is balanced, and regarding the delay on energy bolt, i can fix that, lets get some feedback tho, i made it so there wouldnt be delay on ebolt and magic arrow as well as fireball, but we will see, lets get a little feedback! Very Happy

Players give feedback please Question What a Face

-Apollo

Admin
Admin

http://shadowofdeath.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

-phase 2.- Empty Yup!

Post  Baker- Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:25 am

Yes indeed! i do agree again with alex!

1 other thing to put into Mind.. is Maybe heal pots Do A little But too much healing
But im not too for sure on that, but i will let alex or anyone who knows there opinion! Smile

Baker-

Back to top Go down

-phase 2.- Empty Heal Potion

Post  Admin Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:27 am

Well the hole heal thing, i disagree. I think that the heal potion does enough, especially seeing that there are groups of 2+ alot of the time now days, I think its important for fighting and healing ganks. I have been in a few pvp events myself as a player for fun and experience and i disagree, i think the heal is fine, but lets get feedback about it.

Admin
Admin

http://shadowofdeath.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

-phase 2.- Empty Re: -phase 2.-

Post  1337lawl Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:31 am

yes, and no. cuz alot of the healing pots heal half health when they normaly heal from 15 to 20 and now they are like 20- 35

1337lawl

Back to top Go down

-phase 2.- Empty Yea!

Post  Baker- Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:41 am

Well i do agree with Apollo About the Group Fighting and getting gank and what not!

If you Want Them to stay the same then i Agree With that!

-Baker-

Baker-

Back to top Go down

-phase 2.- Empty Re: -phase 2.-

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum