Shadow Of Death UO Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changes 10-19-09

4 posters

Go down

Changes 10-19-09 Empty Changes 10-19-09

Post  Admin Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:07 am

affraid YES ITS TRUE! NO MORE FREE REGS, ETC BY THE SUPPLY STONES. ITS OVER!

also, we were being over generous with rewards and rare handouts, That is no longer happening, now we got the economy going and there will be no more of that.

Following this we hope to see sigil capturing, more PvM in order to stock yourselves, and also a rune library or something along those lines, TOMARROW, AKA TUESDAY (lol) I will be doing an event for a "moongate library" deed!

As you may know, we strive to bring the most fun, so everyday there is going to be events! And we may not be able to supply you with certain things like CTF, but with are dedicated staff, and are tight playerbase, with the respect for one another, this shard is becoming a one-of-a-kind community. As most of you are aware, we do have some of the greatest personalitys in are ventrilo, Which is great, this will help the server grow, having generous and respectful pvpers and players with morals.

Things to keep in mind for shard growth:

1) Dont res-kill for no reason, New players are also known as "testing phase". This phase of theyre stay here is mainly to see how they like it, If they feel un-comfortable they are more than likely going to leave.

2) Remember, the shard is just starting, So dont threaten players for no reason, or make racial slurs. Also remember, We do have kids here, so try to be nice, but of course, on the field, we all become animals.

3) I would like to believe that everyone playing the server, has fell in love with it, and is/has considered this they're new home! Being so, we have a general playerbase that amazes me with its care and respect for one another.

Players i would like to thank for showing a leader-ship roll in shard growth:

Alex (Xerxes, Angra Mainyu): He has been the most positive member of the community, his maturity has helped our playerbase growth, tremendously. At the same time he has fun and does exactly, if not more, pvp and pvm, and RP etc as other players, but continues to show increasing leadership as a player. Kudos Alex, And Thank You!

And the second person i want to bring to recognition is Only Baker- and his enraged little brother. They both together, have shown respect for the game itself, and the players, and the staff. Both of these players have shown generosity and care for our player growth. Kudos You Two And Thanks Wink

And also all other veterans from the past 3 days, keep up the good work. afro

-Apollo

Admin
Admin

http://shadowofdeath.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

Changes 10-19-09 Empty Re: Changes 10-19-09

Post  Xerxes Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:10 am

thank you.

Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Changes 10-19-09 Empty Thanks!