Shadow Of Death UO Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

monster drops

3 posters

Go down

monster drops Empty monster drops

Post  Doochie87 Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:48 pm

monster drops i have been an active played here now for a while
token systems are shit easy to get board farming the same shit all the time tbh
i know of one monster that drops rares in under water
to keep players actualy wanting to paly the game there has to be more drops activated
tokens are shit on dfi although u can get much better rewards here it is still boaring
we need more rare drops on monsters Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Doochie87

Back to top Go down

monster drops Empty Re: monster drops

Post  viciouslykillingyou Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:13 am

I can agree on that. Now you sound like you know your way around PvM so the question I pose to you. What should the drop rates be? Whats going to be low enough to not be over farmed/destroy value and yet not set to high so it gets boring while trying to get the item once.

The way I had it broken up on my server

Shitty rares = 1-350ish
Medium rares = 1-650ish
Good rares = 1-1000
Epic rares = 1-10000

Could you post the URL to the code for the underwater monster? I'm assuming that is some where on run uo?

Thanks
Andrew/Vic
viciouslykillingyou
viciouslykillingyou

https://www.youtube.com/user/viciouslykillingyou?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

monster drops Empty Couldn't agree more

Post  Noxfiend Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:22 pm

We want this shard to take off right, we want more pvp and more players right? Well only hosting events isn't going to cut it.. considering half the playerbase so far is from the UK we miss most events anyway unless we are drunk, stoned and can't be arsed sleeping lol. We need drops on monsters, everyone owns everything in the token system and has no need for it really or to be honest can't be arsed killing the same monsters day in day out.
More drops will encourage players to be online and farming, opening vendors, buying/selling/trading kicking off the economy for the shard. Which in turn will raise the playerbase and give people the choice to farm or kill the farmers then hopefully creating some 'beef' between players causing them to want to kill each other and bring friends to help.. I could go on but think you'll see my point. People log in see no-one online and no events they log off, it's just that simple.. the players need more... I'm sure all will agree with me here. Wink
Noxfiend
Noxfiend
Admin

Back to top Go down

monster drops Empty Re: monster drops

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum