Shadow Of Death UO Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new forums!

4 posters

Go down

The new forums! Empty The new forums!

Post  Admin Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:34 am

Welcome to the new forums. Not for the first, But for the last, We are back to give you a blast! We are back in action, so lets get going before Halloween so we can do many events and give out lot of items etc. We are looking forward to the new update on the 25th, with input from you and other players, we will be adjusting many of the spell damages, to better fit the playerbase and its style of gameplay now days! We also are glad to announce we have our full staff team back! Reefer-Cloud, Ecko-Ltd!, Me aka Apollo, and James! And Of Course our silent scripter Kevin Evans!!!

We Will Be experiencing some lag since we are not on a dedicated host anymore Sad , but when we get our players back and are getting the donations flowing in again, you can bet your butt we will have that dedicated host again. so COME AND HAVE FUN! afro lol!

Admin
Admin

http://shadowofdeath.vampire-legend.com

Back to top Go down

The new forums! Empty Re: The new forums!

Post  1337lawl Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:44 pm

woot woot!

1337lawl

Back to top Go down

Post  Xerxes Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:56 pm

I have to say its been awhile since ive played a shard featuring both t2a and uor. Ive been here for a few hours now and i like it but i do believe that somethings should be overlooked as far as stability is concerned.

Some issues may be:

1: The damage for spells is inconsistant, you can get a 27 damage explosion but then get a 5 damage one the next cast. This applies for most damaging spells.

2: Poison resist also needs to be looked into i think i get 1 out of 5 psns.

3: Weapon damages need to also be stabilized, its basically the same as spell damages.

4: This is just my personal gripe, but please give me your opinion as well. If this is insta hit then i dont really think weapon abilities such as conc para hit and crushing blow should be in the mix.

5: Also how do i get a house.

Xerxes

Back to top Go down

Post  bobby Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:23 am

1337lawl wrote:woot woot!

Oh Wow we have a HAxor !!!!!!!!! ='p

The new forums! Troll10

1st Forum Troll!!!!!!! =]
bobby
bobby

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum